One More Good Suggestion by Lecturer Hrishikesh from VIDISHA (M.P.)

>> Thursday, January 6, 2011

I hate using mobiles since it is harmful to our BRAIN and body as well as the bees etc. forget their path and die, violating Gandhiji's principle of AHINSA.

Although I am a Lecturer in SATI (an Engineering College),Then also I suggest my students to use swadeshi items. I never wear woolen cloths. I'm totally Vegan and promoted others to use vegan items in daily life.

I found recently that Dr. Rajeev Dixit is also on the same path ahead of me, His CDs will help me a lot. True shraddhanjali for him would be to preach his voice to the ears and heart of every Indian.

Thanking you in anticipation.-------------Hrishikesh

I read your suggestion in request database of Rajiv Dixit's CDs, Thanks for your interest and suggestion, as soon as we will get any financial support, we will manage to send all CDs of Rajiv Dixit free of Cost for you and your students reference.


| More

0 comments:

Post a Comment